Company Overview: Advanced Transit Dynamics, Inc. (ATDynamics) is a green transportation technology company dedicated to driving rapid improvements in fuel efficiency in the global transportation industry. Founded in 2006, the company has developed a patented line of aerodynamic equipment for the long-haul trucking industry, including high profile TrailerTail® technology, with the potential to reduce oil consumption by $2 billion annually. ATDynamics is expanding its sales and distribution efforts throughout North America and looking for new, highly-motivated team members.
Position Overview: Advanced Transit Dynamics Inc. (ATDynamics) is seeking a highly driven individual to generate qualified customer leads, manage customer accounts and coordinate sales team logistics. This individual will report to the VP of Sales and will play a vital support role in selling the Company’s fuel efficiency technology to large US trucking Fleets. Candidates must have business to business sales experience, excellent telephone and cold-calling skills, strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced start-up environment. A strong sense of urgency is required as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Candidate will be comfortable managing sales processes, targeting and setting appointments with fleet executives and fleet maintenance managers. Interest or experience in the Clean Tech, trucking, transportation, automotive, aerospace, or manufacturing sectors are preferred. This candidate must be motivated to contribute to a team of individuals with the desire to play a crucial role in the reduction of global oil dependency. Excellent phone, presentation, writing and math skills are essential. This is the perfect position for someone with a desire to transition from inside sales to outside sales (Regional Sales Manager) within two years.
Job Title: Account Manager
Compensation: Base salary (based on experience) plus team performance based bonus. Significant opportunity to grow with Company.
Location: Company headquarters in Hayward, CA.
Travel: Less than 25% - travel for trade shows and occasional customer visits with outside sales team
• Inbound/outbound customer contact, prequalify leads and set weekly appointments for outside sales team
• Develop and maintain vital relationships with key contacts within customer organizations
• Manage internal sales process from generating quotes to coordinating the fulfillment process
• Ownership and management of post-sale customer follow up program
• Develop and implement internal processes, ensuring department efficiency as we grow
• Communicate sales department’s progress, objectives and needs to all other departments
• Create specific company profiles for strategic account capture planning
• Identify and help qualify potential channel partners
• Work closely with VP of Sales and Marketing on inbound lead retrieval program
• Assist in report building for weekly funnel meetings
• Manage SalesForce.com configuration to ensure effectiveness
• Ability to implement new ideas that streamline the department.
• Customer-centric attitude with a professional disposition and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively with strong time management and organization skills.
• Excellent computer skills with Word, Powerpoint, Excel. Experience with SalesForce.com or related CRM software.
• Excellent math and writing skills.
• Resourceful, reliable and responsible.
• Business to business sales
• Inbound/Outbound calling to all levels of an organization
• Strong account management with desire to move into outside sales
• Technical background a plus
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume as soon as possible to: http://www.atdynamics.com/careers.htm
Please reference how and where you found this job listing.